Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Neverending String Dream 2008 Part 2

So, I'm really sorry that I've been out of touch recently. I hope to start telling more stories really soon. For now, I have to concentrate on coughing and feeling hot.

That said, I couldn't sleep very well last night. Or at least, I slept exceptionally well from 8:30PM to 1:30AM, only to wake up and become all tossy and turny. After a few hours of that, I made it back to sleep, only to experience the second instance of the NEVERENDING STRING DREAM saga in 2008.

A group of friends and I decided to take The Bomb and Intercourse Bus Trip to somewhere in Pennsylvania. And against popular belief, this wasn't some sex romp trip. Just an unfortunately named wholesome trip to some rest stop/mall. It seemed like a food court at a mall, except the prices and tastes were a bit more of the rest stop quality.

Lo and behold, it turned out that I had some gum stuck in between my teeth and I spent much of the second half of the dream pulling it out. What was significant about this dream was that for once, someone else realized what was going on. I don't know who she was, but she picked up on it and pointed out this gum problem to me. I wasn't as embarassed as I had previously thought that I would be.

Alright, I just had to tell you.

Neverending String Dream Tally 2008: 2

No comments: