Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Memory TV Blog Juniors

Hi.

There was this guy, nice guy, who was a good friend of mine in elementary school and middle school. We also went to the same high school, although we went our own separate paths once there. It was fine though. We were still cordial and said Hi in the hallway. Let's call him Skynyrd, because I think I have a lot more stories to tell about this guy.

Anyhow...one day, we were waiting in line for the bookshop or something and in an effort to make small talk, he took that one fading memory that I was a big Tom Petty fan and said the following...

"I heard on the radio that if Tom Petty didn't break his arm back in the 70's, he would be the greatest guitar player of all time."

I didn't know what to do besides agree and that was it.

No comments: